Dissertation: Anu Kataja
Anu Kataja, University of Helsinki, Faculty of Medicine, Doctoral Program in Clinical Research
Prognostic factors in cardiogenic shock. From bench to bedside - The CardShock Study
Opponent: docent Pekka Porela, University of Turku
Start time: 13/05/2022 13:00
End time: 13/05/2022 15:00
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Biomedicum1, lecture hall 3, Haartmaninkatu 8, 00290 Helsinki
Organization: UH, Faculty of Medicine
Contact person: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Research to Business Funding info event
The info event focuses specifically on the R2B Funding Call 2022, the accompanied R2B Funding Coaching, and application support by Helsinki Innovation Services. for all applying UH teams.
The Research to Business funding tool is an excellent opportunity to prepare for the commercialisation of scientific innovations originating from academic research. To support research teams throughout the application process, we organize a preparatory R2B Funding Coaching for all teams applying from UH. Research teams from all fields of science and campuses are welcome to apply for this funding.
RESEARCH TO BUSINESS FUNDING IN A NUTSHELL
• The Research to Business funding targets research teams that want to build new business based on their research.
• The University of Helsinki currently has 15 ongoing R2B projects with a total budget of approx. 12M EUR and an average project budget of 790k EUR.
• Helsinki Innovation Services (HIS) provides support for UH applicants by organising a Research to Business Funding Coaching (former NABC training) in August 2022. The coaching acts as a preparatory process for the application and the mandatory sales pitch to Business Finland.
• The deadline for applications to Business Finland is approximately in mid-September 2022.
• Applications from all fields of sciences and campuses are welcome!
Start time: 17/05/2022 14:00
End time: 17/05/2022 14:45
Duration: 45 minutes
Organization: Helsinki Innovation services
Contact person: email@example.com