Biomedicum Helsinki Foundation
The objective of Biomedicum Helsinki Foundation is to promote research in clinical medicine and in other health sciences.
The Board of Biomedicum Helsinki Foundation consists of a minimum of five and a maximum of seven members. The organization of the general facilities of the Biomedicum building has been arranged in a partnership agreement among the owners. According to this agreement, Biomedicum Helsinki Foundation coordinates the operation of the general facilities.
Members of the Board of Biomedicum Helsinki Foundation 2018-2021
- Sirpa Leppä, Professor, HUH Cancer Center, Chairman
- Risto Renkonen, Professor, UH Faculty of Medicine, Vice chairman
- Jari Finnilä, Chief Financial Officer, HUCH
- Minna Kontro, Lawyer, UH Legal Matters
- Anna-Elina Lehesjoki, Professor, Folkhälsan Research Center
- Atte Meretoja, Director, Helsinki University Hospital Area
- Jarkko Pajarinen, Director, HUH Musculoskeletal and Plastic Surgery
Executive Manager of Biomedicum Helsinki Foundation
Tomi Mäkelä, Professor
More information: email@example.com